the_worm06

Thoughts, Comments and Research on Publicly Traded Companies and Internet Stock Message Boards

Thursday, February 23, 2006

"I cannot support what I know to be false"

.
.
Save this post by Mr. Pumpy the Promoter for future reference.


http://ragingbull.lycos.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=PLNI&read=45740


By: rrm_b4u
23 Feb 2006, 05:10 PM EST
Msg. 45740 of 45821
(This msg. is a reply to 45729 by plnicheerleader.)
Jump to msg. #

PLC... The truth is the truth.

I blindsided no one. Do your DD and you find that the IPO was at $21. To argue otherwise is foolish since any investor that lived through the IPO of microsoft as I did knows the truth.

I do appreciate your support. But I cannot support what I know to be false.

rrm

- - - - -



__________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home