the_worm06

Thoughts, Comments and Research on Publicly Traded Companies and Internet Stock Message Boards

Saturday, February 04, 2006

[PLNI:The words of a disappointed long time Plasticon investor

.
.

VERY VERY SAD INDEED


http://snipurl.com/m8cn

DQ. Member Member Rated:
posted February 03, 2006 11:39

Well I'm gonna ramble a minute. I desreve to I've held PLNI since 06/2004.I've got to say I am so dam disapionted in PLNI I don't EVEN know what to say. I was pi$$ed this morning cause my sell order would NEVER go thru til it was finished falling.Sold at .005 and bought at forever ago at .0038.

It absolutly blows me away that PLNI closed at .0063. They now show that the O/S is 3.2 bill. (or whatever) after they repeatedly said there would be NO dilution.LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They now officially have more shares than fish in the sea.That's all they are. LIARS!

When I bought 1 1/2 years ago it was because they were moving to the OTCBB. SURE, SURE, SURE...just like they are now right?????It's a bunch of crap! They are not doing anything but making up crap cause they know investors thrive on it.Think about it folks....they have been in business since what....87. That should tell you something about how they work the crowd.They pay for ad's in IBD and try to make it sound like a story being done on them. This is one shady company...period.

I can say this....why...I was a long time investor swallowing all the BS thinking this would fly.State,Will, and Stock were right all the time. Every time they pointed out something...they were bashed and bashed hard.They were just stating the facts.What are the facts you newbies ask????

We have waited on an audit for over 2 years now and something ALWAYS comes up to prolong it....WHY...cause their won't ever be one. It's just their way to salvage the PPS when falling. Don't kid yourself....they know how to play the game and play it well....they are Pro's.

This IS NOT....I repeat NOT a long term hold. Nothing more than swing on the ups and downs. I would bet my house that this will be trading at .006 2 years from now and you can go thru the posts and read the same old BULLSH!T over and over again. ( completing that audit)I'll bet 2 years from now we are still waiting on those final numbers for the audit. It's just right around the corner.( like that carrot)

Sorry folks..Old Time investor just venting his frustration here now that it's all over BUT.......take heed folks.I'm right on the money with this.Day trade and swing trade but holding long will probably ruin your year.Good luck to those holding this BAG of you know what.I'm sorry if I have offeded any holders but HEY....I just call em' like I see em"If I was face to face with Jim I would probably beat the livin' sh!t outta him then cover him in rebar supports and then bury him in 6" of cement.

What a gullable dumba$$ I was.Screw me once Shame on you....Screw me twice shame on me.And to think they don't even furnish Vasoline....shame on PLNI.GLTA!--------------------It's only money..We'll make more tomorrow!

Posts: 573 From: Tx. Registered: Jun 2005



_____________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home