the_worm06

Thoughts, Comments and Research on Publicly Traded Companies and Internet Stock Message Boards

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

[GCHR]: Are we seeing the beginning of the SEC enquiries regarding the financial statements?

.
.
http://www.investorshub.com/boards/read_msg.asp?message_id=10968640


Posted by: R-money
In reply to: None
Date:5/4/2006 8:26:17 PM
Post #of 812

ok remember when I said I e-mail IR a few weeks back, here is what they sent me today, as well as my original message:


Ryan,

Thanks for your inquiry and your interest in our company. The auditing firm has assured me we will have 1st and 2nd Q's by the end of next week. I must admit their past performance in meeting timelines does not instill a high level of confidence. The posting of the new financials was postponed for a couple of weeks due some inquiries concerning the '05 K. Those issues have been addressed and we are proceeding with the finalization of our current financials. Thanks again for your interest.
I remain hopeful our financials will be posted very soon.

Sincerely,

Fred Oden
Vice-President




-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan XXXXXX
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 9:03 AM
To: oden@gchr.net
Subject: 10-q

Dear Mr. Oden,
I am an investor, representing a small group of investors on theInvestorshub info board. We are just wondering what the status of the 10-q filing is. It has been some time since the PR was released saying 10 days to 2 weeks. Lately therehas been no interest or volume because of the lack of financials. Is there an estimated time frame that you can give, and how are they looking heh?

Thank you very much for your time.

Ryan XXXXXX
Assistant Portfolio Manager
University of Wisconsin: Milwaukee
Student Investment Club

My opinions are my own, please do your own DD before buying or selling securities.



____________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home