the_worm06

Thoughts, Comments and Research on Publicly Traded Companies and Internet Stock Message Boards

Friday, June 16, 2006

[PLNI]: False Statements on ownership of PLNI shares by Mr. Richard Ray Matthews (aka Richard R. Matthews aka Rick Matthews)

.
.
It appears that Mr. Rick Matthews was making material false statements on December 6, 2005 when he falsely stated that he had sold Zero shares of PLNI since initially buying, then finally admitted later on that he did sell PLNI shares on July 27, 2005, several months after he first bought his PLNI shares:



To: Captain James T. Kirk
who wrote (461)
12/6/2005 6:16:02 PM
From: rrm_bcnu
462 of 462

I have sold ZERO shares since initially buying. I have added over 10 times. I am not flipping Capt. I await the impending announcement to make what ever profit I am entitled to take.

That's as straight a shot as anyone here will give you.

Rick


=========================


http://ragingbull.lycos.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=PLNI&read=62659&submit=Go

By: rrm_b4u
16 Jun 2006, 12:21 AM EDT
Msg. 62659 of 62755
(This msg. is a reply to 62649 by atokad101.)
Jump to msg. #

OT: Once again jerk... I haven't sold a share since July 27, 2005. If I am a shill, that is some pretty stupid shilling. Your groudless accusations have led me to include you in the forthcoming festivities. I hope you are ready to open the coat and show all.




_______________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home