the_worm06

Thoughts, Comments and Research on Publicly Traded Companies and Internet Stock Message Boards

Sunday, March 11, 2007

[SLJB]: Promoter Airys418 continues to state that Toronto accountant Bernard Spiegel is doing the SLJB audit

.
.
http://www.investorshub.com/boards/read_msg.asp?message_id=17778902


Posted by: Airys418
In reply to: None

Date:3/11/2007 8:54:56 AM
Post #of 253161

For all of you that still do not get it, I'll say it one more time.

Bernard Speigel is doing the INTERNAL audit for Sulja. He will then hand his INTERNAL audit over to the US accounting firm so that they could do the EXTERNAL SEC audit the company needs. Call Brenard Speigel to confirm this.

Oh, I forgot, some will claim that he is probably lying about this. Oh, well, you can't win them all!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything I say is ONLY my opinion. Do not buy ANYTHING based on what I say and write. Invest at your own risk. I accept NO LIABILITY of any kind for anything I say.





________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home