the_worm06

Thoughts, Comments and Research on Publicly Traded Companies and Internet Stock Message Boards

Thursday, July 05, 2007

[SLJB]: Promoter Ricardo J. Fernandez (Airys418) announces that SLJB is not such a good investment after all

.
.
He has also sold a large part of his SLJB holdings and deleted all of his prior posted messages on the Airys Treehouse promotional board for SLJB, which consisted mostly of pump and hype statements.

It seems that part of his actions are a reactiion to phone calls received from the Canadian/U.S. authorities investigating SLJB and its officers and consultants.


http://www.investorshub.com/boards/read_msg.asp?message_id=20966538


Posted by: Airys418
In reply to: None Date:7/4/2007 8:31:58 PM
Post #274798 of 274860

EarnestDD, I am replying to you on this board because I cannot talk about SLJB on the PDGT board.

I haven't spoken about SLJB in some time now because I feel that it's the companies turn to show us what they have, especially after all of the promises they have made to us in the past.

I have already expressed my opinions on SLJB and it's management and I will not say another word about it until they show us the money and clear up all of the issues that have concerned investors for many months now.

Over the past year I have busted my behind to show my support for the company. I did what few people would do in the search for verifiable information. I gave it my best shot and now it's the company's turn to do their part. I am tired, frustrated and disappointed at the way we have been kept in the dark.

There are 3 things I want to see:


1) I want to see a juicy audited financial statement that includes ME revenue.

2) I want to see the assets that shareholders own that supposedly were transfered to the Nevada corporation a while back.

3) I want to hear an update of their previous plans to replace the SLJB management, as stated months ago in a PR.

I don't want to hear excuses, I want to see results. Plain and simple.

Until then, I will remain silent on the sidelines, hoping for the very best outcome for everyone involved.

Peace,

Airys418




__________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home