the_worm06

Thoughts, Comments and Research on Publicly Traded Companies and Internet Stock Message Boards

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

[SLJB]: "SloJon" - The use of an alias to threaten the family of SLJB's CEO by Mr. John H. Legett and Mr. Sean Caler

.
.
Below please find a rather disturbing posted message on a Canadian message board by an alias, SloJon, that is shared by Mr. John H. Legett of Claremore, OK and Kansas City, KS and Mr. Sean Caler of Kansas City, KS, in which the family of SLJB CEO Steve Sulja is threatened to be exposed and ruined. Mr. Caler is the step-son of Mr. Legett.

What is more disturbing is the mental state of either Mr. Legett or Mr. Caler in using the SloJon alias while posting a recent message on the Raging Bull message boards describiing themselves as "I'M A SICK PHUKER"...see the bottom message below:



Author: SloJon (---.koehlerpro.com)
Date: 11-21-06 14:55

Why am I saying these things about your respected neighbors? My wife and I invested US$36,000.00 in the long-term future of SLJB as a major part of our retirement plan. Returning to the work force at our age is pretty much out of the question. If we and the thousands like us lose everything, I PROMISE we will do everything we can to expose...and ruin...the Sulja family in court. What will this do to your local economy?

I don't really care.





================================




from the Raging Bull SLJB message board:

By: SloJon
27 Jul 2007, 01:11 PM EDT
Msg. 17463 of 17495
(This msg. is a reply to 17451 by guy42i.)
Jump to msg. #

Guy, I'll say it b4 U do...

I'M A SICK PHUKER.



___________________________________________________

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Jon and I agree. He is ONE SICK PHUCKER! And with a low IQ!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home