the_worm06

Thoughts, Comments and Research on Publicly Traded Companies and Internet Stock Message Boards

Sunday, September 23, 2007

[PLNI]: A PLNI stockholder who was defrauded of $100,000 expresses his thoughts about the Plasticon CEO and the message board promoters

.
.
Somehow it seems that promoters Rick Matthews (rrm_bcnu) and Kevin Purdy (bearclaw51) continue to come up on the radar screens of many of the people that were defrauded by the massive fraud at scam company Plasticon International, Inc. (PLNI).

http://siliconinvestor.advfn.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=23905618


To: scion who wrote (11343)
9/23/2007 2:04:58 AM
From: wynn2007 Read Replies (1) 11353 of 11354

Hi Scion,

I am encouraged that the SEC and the results of the BK hearings are clearly showing what I and many others here have known for a while, that Turek Sr. is a lying criminal. The report filed August 9, 2007 by The office of Richard F. Clippard, United States Trustee for Region 8, is a thorough compilation detailing the massive fraud perpetrated by PLNI CEO James N. Turek, Sr..

Others appear to have assisted Turek Sr. in his crime. Rick Matthews (rrm), greenbaypackers, hollen, Kevin Purdy (bearclaw)to name the "obvious" ones. I have no doubt that at least one, if not all, will be indicted after Turek Sr.

I have filed 2 complaints against Turek Sr. with the SEC.
I believe I included the names of the ones who appear to have assisted Turek Sr.

I have been advised by counsel to let the SEC do its investigation and file charges against Turek Sr for the crimes he has committed. So, I am patiently waiting for that day that Turek Sr. is indicted, which I have no doubt will take place.

Hopefully, Turek Sr. and all of the people who helped him with his crime are caught and all of there personal assets are seized and given back to the shareholders as some form of compensation. I doubt the shareholders can be made whole, but the SEC can help to recover some of the financial losses of the shareholders who did nothing wrong and were duped by the fraudulent press releases that were put out to help Turek Sr. sale shares of PLNI stock.

I can only hope that the SEC calls me in to testify about my conversations with Turek Sr. and the many lies that he told me.
The SEC has all of my contact information.
My PLNI stock loss was over $100,000 and I was screwed because I listened to Turek Sr. that the Company was nearly debt free and making millions, especially with the purchase of Pro Mold.
I was thanked for being a shareholder by Turek Sr. and all along he was fcking stealing from us shareholders and he knew it! What a scumbag!



Well, all the best and I commend the people who have been reporting the truth all along, you all know who you are.





_____________________________________________

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting that rrm is not defending these terrible accusations! I wonder why?

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home