the_worm06

Thoughts, Comments and Research on Publicly Traded Companies and Internet Stock Message Boards

Sunday, February 05, 2006

[PLNI]: The Greed and Dishonesty of a Short Term Trader

.
.

The post below shows what a greedy short term trader would have done had he found out in advance that PLNI actually issued an additional 1.4 billion shares in 1 1/2 months, increasing its shares outstanding to 3.7 billion, while at the same time publicly stating that it was in a share buyback program. He openly admits that he would have sold all of his PLNI holdings.

An honest person would have contacted the authorities and informed them of the matter.


http://snipurl.com/m994



Bearclaw
Member
posted
February 05, 2006 12:13 PM

StockJockey...
I wish I knew that the share count was increased...I wish I had that information in December...The folks you mention had those numbers...

I would have sold then and got back in Friday...wowowowow...I would have made some great bank...

Good luck with your trading...

Posts: 1866 From: Knoxville Registered: Jun 2004



___________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home