the_worm06

Thoughts, Comments and Research on Publicly Traded Companies and Internet Stock Message Boards

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

[PLNI]: So now we know!

.
.
So now we know Mr. Pumpy the Promoter's trading strategy. He always sells into a run based on cost of shares. It is a religion to unload portions at a time.

Yet for PLNI he claims that he only sold once, in July 2005.

Is Mr. Pumpy the Promoter lying again about his sales of PLNI stock into the market?


http://ragingbull.lycos.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=PLNI&read=6168&submit=Go


By: rrm_bcnu
21 Jul 2005, 09:49 AM EDT
Msg. 6168 of 55591
(This msg. is a reply to 6160 by SHAD_07503.)
Jump to msg. #

SHAD:

I'm really not the man here at all. I was invited to the party by BBD.

I always bleed into a run based on cost of shares. I have a spreadsheet that I run that is a religion as far as how to unload portions at a time until I'm riding free. Then will hold my core investment aside. The rest are money makers and I will use them to improve market share.

This is a very good quality stock. When it moves it will do so because of it's quality. The momentum players will be attracted to the movement.

cheers

rrm



______________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home