the_worm06

Thoughts, Comments and Research on Publicly Traded Companies and Internet Stock Message Boards

Thursday, August 09, 2007

[SLJB]: Leslie Call (sally77) assists scam company SLJB with her massive disinformation campaign, including many false and misleading statements

.
.
A relative newcomer to the fraudulent promotion of scam company Sulja Bros. Building Supplies, Ltd, it seems this associate of Elmira, NY promoter Peter W. Barton (scorpio70000) is making every effort to post false and misleading statements on SLJB. See bold below:


from investorshub.com message board:


Posted by: Sally77
In reply to: None Date:8/9/2007 5:45:10 PM
Post #279217 of 279255

Here's a fact for all of you,

Sulja Brothers is and always was a functioning profitable business
. It is only a matter of time before it will all be laid out for everyone to see. The ASC has some of it wrong. Sounds like some of the drivel being spread around here.



============================

Posted by: Sally77
In reply to: whistles
who wrote msg 279283 # 279278
Date:8/9/2007 10:40:17 PM
Post #of 279331

It is a fact. I am not lying. How dare you call me names just because I refuse to play the way you want to play. Guess what? You don't write the rules around here. You may label me a liar if you want. But I bet there are many people who would agree with my statements.

Sulja is a functioning, profitable business.

This is my last post for the evening. Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to point out that every time I express my feelings and support of SLJB there are certain posters who come out of the woodwork. Perhaps it is because I am direct and well spoken and it takes more than one of them to try to defeat me. There must be a reason for this. Maybe someone could tell me why little ol' me brings out all this name calling and hatred. You can see the feelings in the posts. I'm just a shareholder. A believer in this company. I believe that Sulja has been dealt a blow. I have never said that Sulja was perfect. Read my past posts. Go back a few months. Read what I've written. I am passionated about Sulja and this company. This is why some try to discredit me by calling me a "liar" and demanding proof. If it was just so easy to say, here click the link, this is your proof, then all of us wouldn't be here. There is no link. There is however a functioning business in Canada whose profits will be known soon enough. Until that time there will be doubters. That's fine with me. There will be bashers. That's okay too. But how dare any of you question my integrity. To suppose you know me in some sense. Please. I trade pinks for fun. I have NEVER been passionate about a pink. But then, there is Sulja. It's different. I dare you to find this sort of reaction on any other pink. It doesn't exist. Ask yourself why that is? Is this proof? Maybe, maybe not.

Throw your knives. I am done for the evening. And for the record one more time, and this one is just "because I said so"

Sulja is a functioning, profitable business.




=========================================



Posted by: Sally77
In reply to: whistles
who wrote msg# 278991
Date:8/8/2007 7:46:26 PM
Post #278993 of 279007

Why would they continue the nominee activities even after the share price drop? Would it really be worth it?

I believe nothing illegal was done in the nominee accounts. The OSC is looking into it. We will know soon enough what their opinion on the matter is. Funny thing is though, if it were so black and white as some of you think, then why even wait, just put the nail in the coffin yes? Maybe it isn't so simple.



=============================================



Posted by: Sally77
In reply to: janice shell
who wrote msg# 278996
Date:8/8/2007 7:52:03 PM
Post #278997 of 279007

If I don't, then I'm sure you can educate me. I believe all transactions with the nominee accounts were completely legal. Especially until the OSC rules otherwise. Until then, it's just a topic for debate. You can personally attack me if you want. It isn't the way to debate though.




=============================================



Posted by: Sally77
In reply to: Melvin Chizedek
who wrote msg# 277644
Date:7/24/2007 5:51:23 PM
Post #277716 of 277717

Does it give you a warm fuzzy feeling to be the warning cry for the world? Cause as far as I'm concerned you just perpetuate lies. Sulja Bros is a real company. SLJB is the publicly traded stock for that company. Hardly a pump and dump, hardly a fraudulent business.



==============================



Posted by: Sally77
In reply to: whistles
who wrote msg# 277620
Date:7/23/2007 3:10:21 PM
Post #277632 of 277646

Fake financials. Wow! How do you have information reguarding financials that were never released. I thought they didn't exsist in the first place. Which is it guys? If you are going to have a talking point, you should all get together, compare notes and try to stay consistant.



==========================================



Posted by: Sally77
In reply to: sandbath
who wrote msg# 274290
Date:7/2/2007 2:05:06 PM
Post #274292 of 274323

I believe all PRs since the OSC announcement are completely true. I feel that the company knew it was in hot water and would not endanger themselves further.

The seek and destroy PR is an interesting PR. I believe that efforts have been made to validate this PR. There are certain posters on various boards who have disappeared. I also feel that these were the culprits of the personal endangerment to the families of the parties involved with SLJB. Anyway you swing it, there were some very unethical things that went on. Some posters stepped way out of bounds by posting personal information such as addresses, phone number and photos online. If you have noticed, that sort of thing has stopped for the most part. Therefore I think the PR did it's job.

Did I miss anything? Oh, yes, I do believe there were some truths in the previous PRs, which parts, well, I believe we will find those things out very soon.


=======================================


Posted by:
Sally77
In reply to: sandbath
who wrote msg# 274304
Date:7/2/2007 11:15:02 PM
Post #274393 of 274404

I've responded to the questions you've asked sandbath. I don't have the answer to your question about the legal stuff. I told you that you'd have to ask Mr. Sullivan about those things. This is my last allotted post for today, so we will have to pick it up tomorrow.

I have no fear in saying that I don't have all the answers. If I did, making money on pinks would be a breeze. I got into penny trading for fun. I have no money in it that I cannot afford to lose. Even if I get screwed out of my money here, you won't find me here 'bashing' the company, saying 'oh, woe is me and beware to you.' I believe that if you trade pinks it's bound to happen sometime. NO ONE makes money on every trade. If they say they do, then they lie.

That being said, I believe in what Sulja is doing. I believe that they have represented themselves in a upstanding manner since the OSC temporary halt began. They are making strides. Many ask, and beg to see the proof, but we all know it takes time. I've got plenty of time to wait and see the outcome.

Until tomorrow.




__________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home