the_worm06

Thoughts, Comments and Research on Publicly Traded Companies and Internet Stock Message Boards

Sunday, January 02, 2011

[EIGH]: Promoter AlanC

Rarely has the_worm06 seen such a stupid moronic poster as this promoter...here he is saying that a price for the stock of scam company 8000 Inc. (EIGH) of $0.01/share is a good price.....little does he know that it is on its way to lose more tan 99% of the current stock price.


http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=58312622


AlanC
Saturday, January 01, 2011
9:24:51 AM
Re: Grandmasim post# 92675
Post #92676 of 92684

Grandmasim: I believe I was one of the lucky folks who was filled yesterday via the sale of some of your shares. I was filled at .01 fyi. It is my hope you sold only a small portion of your holdings and the sale was made to offset gains elswhere and that you have every intention of repurcashing those shares after 30 days has passed. Anyway wanted to say thanks. I believe 2011 will be an awesome year for the longs. Go EIGH!!!
My one allowed post for the day!





_________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home