the_worm06

Thoughts, Comments and Research on Publicly Traded Companies and Internet Stock Message Boards

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

[PLNI]: Mr. Pumpy Threatens to Post Confidential Private Email from PLNI Stockholder

.
.

Mr. Pumpy threatens to post on the internet a very confidential email from one of the PLNI stockholders. Why should anyone confide or trust in Mr. Pumpy any more?



http://ragingbull.lycos.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=PLNI&read=30981


By: rrm_btdt
11 Jan 2006, 04:06 PM EST
Msg. 30981 of 30997
(This msg. is a reply to 30976 by SHAD_07503.)
Jump to msg. #

s crew you shad. I sold nothing. You don't think VFIN had anything to do with the buys BELOW the Bid??? Where did you learn trading? Are you totally ignorant?

I've had enough of you shearing the sheeple in this stock. I'll be happy to post your email to me if you like/ I'm sure all the devoted fans here would like to hear what you told me.

I don't trust you SHAD.. not one bit.

rrm



___________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home