the_worm06

Thoughts, Comments and Research on Publicly Traded Companies and Internet Stock Message Boards

Friday, February 10, 2006

[PLNI]: Mr. Pumpy the Promoter admits to receiving insider information through "back channels"

.
.
Did Mr. Pumpy the Promoter trade on this insider information?


http://ragingbull.lycos.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=PLNI&read=25698


By: rrm_bn4u
12 Dec 2005, 03:42 PM EST
Msg. 25698 of 41497
(This msg. is a reply to 25685 by state7800.)
Jump to msg. #

state,

With all the organized efforst to short the stock, I did not expect Bill to send out a PR on the new numbers. I believe we have found out via back channels that the increased issuance were for purchase of two more Toyo IM machines for the ProMold facility to work off an ever increasing backlog of production orders. I did not receive a reply to my email, but given the rather tactless and non-diplomatic nature of the email I suspect I got what I asked for.

Here is what I think. I think that PLNI is about to blow the sock off those shorting the stock. I think they suspect that and have mustered "the crew" to keep the share price low while they buy up shares. almost 200M shares in the past three trading days. WHO IS BUYING ALL THIS PLNI STOCK AND WHY?

rrm

(Voluntary Disclosure: Position- Long; ST Rating- Strong Buy; LT Rating- Strong Buy)



______________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home